The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Post UTME form, registration and application form for 2020/2021 academic session. This page covers full instructions and guidelines for FUTO UTME undergraduate application 2020.
The Portal is not yet open, but it is normally announced around June or September of every year. For now, let us walk you through this article as you take your time to read through the eligibility, requirements, and processes of application provided in this below.
FUTO (Federal University of Technology) is located in Owerri, Imo State. The institution offers an Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, and Ph.D.
Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening are for Candidates seeking admission into 100 level and 200 level respectively.
Eligibility For FUTO Post UTME
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- English language and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Must be 16 years before September 2020
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates will have to reprint their Putme slip to see new exam date, timetable, exam Hall and seat number. In addition, those who registered with awaiting O-level results should visit any JAMB CBT Centers to upload their result on the jamb portal.
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The date for the post UTME aptitude test has not been announced yet.
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.