We are glad to inform candidates who participated in the OAU post UTME screening exercise that Obafemi Awolowo University Admission List is out or has been released. Hence, students/ candidates can now proceed to check their admission status on the institution’s portal.
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list can also be checked on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website, via Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal. Also, we have provided you with every info you may need in checking your admission status. So, stay with us as we walk you through this article.
Also, check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities, 2020
Now, let’s discuss how to check your admission status online
HOW TO CHECK OAU ADMISSION LIST 2020/2021
Obafemi Awolowo University Admission List is not out at the time of publishing this post. The delay of this list is due to the issue of coronavirus pandemic which led to the worldwide shutdown of higher institutions. Nevertheless, we will update this page once the list is released. We will also advise that you click on “ALLOW” on our notification popup as that will notify you once this page is updated.
How to Check your status on the OAU portal
- Go to the OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2018.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should accept OR reject the admission offer.
You can now proceed to payment for your acceptance fee once admitted via the school website.
Note never give anybody your money to help you pay for acceptance fees or school fees. We advise you do them yourself without involving any third party as this might prevent you from being scammed from fraudsters.
Now, let’s discuss how to check your admission status via the Joint Admission Matriculations Board (JAMB) portal.
How to check your admission status on JAMB portal
- First and foremost, visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password used in registering for UTME
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2020/2021 OAU admission status.