The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Admission List (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch) for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
It is our honor to inform candidates who are aspiring for UNIABJ that the institution has released her 2020/2021 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th batch admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the university.
University Of Abuja admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
How to Check the University of ABUJA Admission List.
- Go to the UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2019/2020 admission status.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
How To Print UNIABUJA Admission Letter 2020/2021.
Here are the guidelines to follow on how to print Uniabuja admission letter, if you have been offer admission into University Of Abuja and you have been looking for how to print your admission letter just follow the procedure listed below:
- Pay your acceptance fee
- After the successful payment, a pop-up page will show up that, “Transaction Successful”
- Go back to the main menu
- Click on Print Admission List
- Connect a printing machine to the system
- Press ctrl P on your keyboard, or click on print on your system
- If you are using a mobile phone download the admission letter in PDF and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print.